Total Pageviews

Friday 20 May 2011

Assessment for Living

You are now beginning you work on Assessment for Living. Please follow this link for more information.


Its courtney here, I have finished my essay and my presentation and will soon be going to practise, it wasn't as bad as i thought, its just the actual thing that i am scared of!
Hello its Megan here, i have finished my powerpoint also my essay and it wasnt that bad to be honest, i am a bit nervous about speaking infront of the 4 people plus my parents and teacher, but i am looking forward to it.
Its Amie, I have finished my powerpoint and nearly my 1500 word essay, just need to adjust some things. I am really not looking forward to the real thing as i am not confident and hate speaking infront of people!

It's kane here I have nearley finished my 1500 word essay with 604 words BUT ! i have ran out of ideas and it needs to be in next week suggestions please ............

No comments:

Post a Comment